We all got up really early yesterday morning to show WCCO’s 4 News This Morning show what we’ve been up to down here on St. Anthony Main. You can see one of the clips over on the WCCO site. We’re editing the clips & hoping to put them up here in a bit.
Real Ghost Tours around the web
- Facebook Real Ghost Tours on Facebook
- Official Homepage Official Real Ghost Tours homepage
- Reviews: TripAdvisor Real Ghost Tours on TripAdvisor
- Reviews: Yelp! Real Ghost Tours on Yelp!
- Twitter Real Ghost Tours on Twitter
- Video: Real Ghost Tours Promo Real Ghost Tours Fall 2011 promo video
- YouTube Real Ghost Tours’ YouTube channel
Ghost tours are a unique way to experience the history of a haunted area but they are not for the faint of heart. If you are one who would rather hide under the covers than check out a mysterious noise, then you should probably think twice before exposing yourself to potential paranormal phenomenon. However, if you do decide to go on a tour and end up scared at some point, you can always ask one of the tour operators to remove you from the situation. This might be an option for you if your companions want to go on a ghost tour and you do not want to be the party pooper in the group.
True enough – no one’s going to jump out & deliberately scare you, we do get some people freaked out by the paranormal goings-on – though no one has had to leave the tour early so far!
I want to send you an award for most helpful inentert writer.
I thuoght finding this would be so arduous but it’s a breeze!
I have exactly what info I want. Check, please. Wait, it’s free? Awsmeeo!